Monday, October 27, 2008

Puppy Love





OK guys, I just had to sneak these images in quickly before I head off to bed. These are so cute that I couldn't wait to post them. On Sunday we went out to the park and even though it was a little chilly, I had a blast. This couple is SO in love and silly together. Even though we wanted a little privacy in the park, we soon learned that it was not going to happen. They were the center of attention and everyone loved them. And the dogs are TOO cute... wouldn't you agree? Oh, I fell in love with them. They are just adorable. It was nice hanging out with you guys.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

very very verrry cute!! Especially the one of their legs and the dogs. Sooo cool!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.