Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just Plain Fun




Peek-A-Boo and make believe princesses where the highlights of this session. Whenever the baby heard the words Peek-A-Boo come out of my mouth, he laughed so VERY VERY hard. You just couldn't help but to laugh along with him. His cheeks are just precious and I wanted to hold him all day. He is such a cute and wonderful boy. When we went outside we played princess dress-up and searched for apples. She was adorable in her little outfit, and the colors were so cute. I love that her dress was just a little too big. Because when she walked, it looked like her dress had a train. I really enjoy being around children, they know how to have fun in the simplest ways.

I'll post some more BLOGs soon. I'd love to hear from you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.