Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Fall Boys






Last Friday the boys and I went outside for a little Fall cleanup. They were having so much fun that I had to photograph them. Plus, who doesn't want pictures of their babies playing in the leaves? We were having a blast until they started fighting over the same pile. One wanted to jump in the leaves and the other wanted to throw them. And taking turns was not an option that day. So, mommy had to make two piles, and as you can see J started raking on his own... too cute! Enjoy these and I hope everyone is staying warm in the cold weather.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

beautiful leslie!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Thanks Jenny. I was just on your BLOG this morning. I was showing my husband all the cool things you ladies do! He was impressed.