Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kelly

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Weird random facts about me: OK here it goes...

1. I love finding God's blessings and love in the world.
2. My husband was my first date.
3. The doctor said I would not be taller the 5 feet tall... I am 5 foot and a half inch. Oh, yeah.
4. I am extremely competitive in sports. (and I love doing cartwheels in the middle of practice when the coach is not looking.)
5. I can play the flute and the guitar... and I love to Karaoke.
6. I can touch my tongue to my nose. My second toe is bigger than my first. My brother-in-law named it "The Cheetoe".
7. Two years ago I went through about a year of vocal therapy for a paralyzed vocal chord. I worked through my paralyses and I have my normal voice again.

Here's who I'm tagging: (These are some of my favorite photographers.)

Leah
Alicia
Cindy
Jaime
Brianna
Peanut Photography
Jessica

3 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Hey girlie!!!! Ok..I will do this as soon as I can :-) thanks chickadee!!!!!! These are fun...go get to know people better!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Cool, how fun! No rush though, just whenever you get a chance. I'll hear from you soon.

kms handmade said...

Hehe! You're so fun!