Sunday, November 9, 2008

Indoor Fun!






Hello Bloggers, it has been a little while since my last post, but here I am again. This weekend was my session with Miss B. I held a session with her sister earlier this summer. And even though they have a lot of the same features, their looks are quite different. Miss B. walked into the studio with a little grin on her face since she already knew how things worked. I could tell she had the session all planned out. She was so cute with her hair and make-up done. I couldn't wait to get started! As I am photographing her, I am realizing that the same poses I did for her sister were working for her as well. That has never happened to me before, and so I tried mixing it up a bit. I love the images with her hood. She looks like a model! Miss B. you worked the camera!

I have two maternity sessions and a family session coming up. Don't forget to keep an eye out for them.

Signing out...

1 comment:

Kara Forristall said...

These are great Leslie! the hood shot, I agree, hold something special.

btw, we framed a photo you did about two weeks ago of a young lady, I love seeing the finished piece!