Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Silly and Sweet






Hello bloggers! I am posting my last session which was full of energy. I had to stay on my toes at all times to catch the little moments in between. I love the personalities and bond between the children. They are so much fun together. To give you a little insight to their session, we were doing the chicken dance at one point. It was awesome. I do enjoy sessions like these, because it reminds me that I am here to capture you as you are and NOT how I want you to look... Which is one of the reasons I love this job. I am always pleasantly surprised at how each family session is different. Even if I try the same shot with two different families, it comes out different. That is what I am looking for, a connection or a way of looking into your lives at this point in time. Thank you D family for sharing your lives with me. It was nice meeting you.

As always, I am open to comments. I'd love to hear from you,
Leslie

1 comment:

Corinnea said...

Hey Leslie! I decided to comment here but I just can't make up my mind about which is my favorite!! Your rapport with your subjects shines through. Look forward to more!