Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RB Studio: Under renovation needs furniture


This image was taken from: http://www.homedecorators.com/Decorating_Ideas/Room_Planning/186/

I am still in the process of renovating the RB studio. The process is
moving along and I am getting excited. I would like to decorate the
waiting room as a welcoming spot. Almost like a living room. Since I
do not have a big budget, I am looking for FREE or CHEAP furniture and
decorations for the area. I also need sitting benches and posing
chairs. If you or anyone you know (especially if they are PCSing)
need to "get rid" of furniture; or if you have decorations that are
simply collecting dust and they need a good home, I would appreciate
it. Please send this to people you know (the more the better)!

If you are interested in donating or selling, please contact me at:

01511-590-3800
leslie@lesliecervantez.com

Things I would love to get:

Benches
Children's chairs
Big Baskets!
Big round clocks
Cool looking furniture
Sofas
bookcase
small round corner table or a table to put against the wall (for
decoration)
a small coffee table (wooden and sturdy)
any decorations (small decorative mirrors, inspirational words,
plants, a throw blanket, anything...)
old frames
dress up stuff, tutus
simple maternity clothes (nothing to fancy)
tube tops
colorful blankets
hats (all sizes)
white button down shirts (mens and womens)

Thank you,
Leslie

No comments: