Saturday, October 4, 2008

Waiting for you...





Hey bloggers, it's me again with another beautiful maternity session. Whenever I was pregnant with my children, I think the hardest thing about pregnancy was waiting. Waiting to see our baby(ies), waiting to hold our baby(ies), waiting to fit into regular clothes again... Everything is about new beginnings. There are so many changes going on, and you can't make the time go faster. Which is not a bad thing, because there is so much to prepare for. This couple was so sweet. And Even though they were not completely comfortable in front of the camera, they wanted to preserve this time. In their portraits you can see the waiting, anticipation and excitement. J & W, thank you for trusting me to capture such a special time in your lives. You look so happy together. I had a great time with you. Your family is blessed to have a new addition to it.

No comments: