Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Blue





You know, I never want another baby until I get near one. Ah, I love baby sessions because I get my "babyfix". They are such a joy to be around. I love hearing all their baby noises, smells, and mannerisms. Oh the blessings of little babies. Thank you guys for coming to do portraits again. Your session wasn't as energetic this time, but I forgive you... Well with your recent delivery, I guess I can cut you some slack. ; ) I am just teasing you, I had a very nice time with you here. You have a beautiful family, and enjoy your new baby boy!

I have a few more new posts coming so please come back. See you then.

3 comments:

AlfaroFam said...

Thank you for having us and feeding us (lol). Our session was more like a visit to one our family members. We feel so comfortable with you guys we felt really relaxed. Thank you once again. Mike, Araceli and Maximo.

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

You guys are very welcome. I know what you mean about the session. I think the day would have been perfect if we would of pulled out the air mattresses and had a sleep over. : ) It was a nice hanging out with you guys. Give Maximo a BIG hug from us.

kms handmade said...

Leslie, great work with the cards!!! I really like the fonts you chose!