Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving On







As many of you know, we were stationed here in Germany with the ARMY in 2001. We have been here for most of my husband's military career. Now after 8 years of service we are now officially an ARMY veteran family. Because of our military experience, I have grown to appreciate military service men and women as well as their families. This is not an easy life. But you manage to work and sacrifice for the good of our country and that is special. Last week was his last week of duty and once again "Of course I had to take pictures!" As we move on to a different chapter in our lives, we will never forget this time. Baby, I am so proud of your service and I love you very much. Here's to you and I look forward to many more years...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! Thank your husband from me too. I love our military men and families and all they sacrifice for our great Nation.