Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hands Down







Hello again fellow bloggers. What a beautiful weekend we had. Ah, it was so nice to be out photographing and taking advantage of the sun. OK hands down, this session was the cutest! If I could have posted all their images on here I would have. There is so much love and interaction between the family and little Z is simply full of life. Her curiosity and excitement for everything and anything was a joy to see. Children really do appreciate our world and they love exploring by touching, smelling, and yes... tasting. I know there were a few things her parents did not want her to put in her mouth, but we were not quick enough. : ) You know, photographing children is about getting down on their level and seeing what they are experiencing. It is refreshing to see life like they do and it makes me feel like a kid again. As adults we are here to show children how to grow up in this world, but isn't it funny how they show us how to do the same thing?

See you soon. I still have yesterday's session to post with the sweetest couple and their cute little doggies...

4 comments:

Kara Forristall said...

You captured the happiness of this little girl and had family so beautifully Leslie! It's great to hear how much you enjoy each session, you've definitely found your calling!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Thanks girl! Photography is something that keeps me grounded and I love it. Furthermore, I am blessed to be able to share it with others. It was great seeing you guys yesterday. How did the rest of the tourney go?

Rcube said...

Leslie,
We enjoyed the photo shoot very much.
Thank you for such a wonderful time.

You were able to capture Zoie's energy better than we imagined. We really loved all the pictures, they were amazing.

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

You are very welcome. I had a great time with you guys as well. I had such a hard time choosing which ones to post on the BLOG because I also loved every image.