Monday, September 29, 2008

A day at the park



Hello everyone! I am posting my session from Saturday. The weather was beautiful and the lighting was awesome. I met a very nice family who have two great children. They were so interested in all the fun things to do at the park. They looked at the ducks, rode the rides and rolled in the grass. I think father and son had a race at one point. I love this family shot of them, because the kids loved looking at the ducks. If you notice, there were about three ducks that landed in the water (located on the bottom right). I thought that was such nice timing. M family, it was so nice meeting you and spending the evening with your family. I hope you enjoy your portraits.

As always, please leave your comments for my Blog. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: