Thursday, January 1, 2009

Renewal of Wedding Vows






Dear H Family,

Thank you for asking me to be a part of such a special event in your life. Even though the ceremony was short and sweet, the meaning of it will last a lifetime. I hope that these images preserve that time for you both and that you will continue to grow this great love for each other. Your family is so sweet and I fell in love with the kids. I loved how big brother was standing proudly next to dad. He was concentrating on the ceremony. Let's not forget big sister who was waving to me during the ceremony. That was hilarious. And the best was when little sister laid down at your feet while you pronounced your vows. That was priceless. They are darling. Enjoy them at this age. Because I don't think she will lay down in the middle of her wedding ceremony many years from now. Many blessings to you all.

By the way, I loved the red dress!

Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie-

On behalf of our entire family, I want the thank YOU, for taking such beautiful pictures of our renewal ceremony. I could not believe all the little moments you seemed to capture without us even knowing!! :) There was a lot of blood, sweat and tears that went into that 20 minute ceremony-- You know! The kids sitting on the altar and all!! :)

You have such a great talent for capturing the emotion of an event and seeing how it affects people's faces and expressions. You are especially good at getting great shots of kids that may be a little uncooperative! :) And you got their personalities down to a tee! I am thrilled with the beautiful pictures and I can't wait to see them hanging on our wall-- Thank you for being part of our day==we were honored--truly.

With Love,
The Herrera Family