Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Cutest Troll I have ever met!





Hello again. I am posting my last session from 2008. Wow, what a way to end the year. This session felt more like a family reunion. The two older sons came home to visit mom, dad and little sis. They were having fun together, laughing, and playing around. I felt so welcome with them and at one point I was laughing so hard that I missed a photo opportunity. The brothers broke out in song and that was it for me. I was hurled over laughing. I missed a part of the dance that went with the song too. But, oh I smiled the whole day after that. W family, I would just like to tell you how much fun I had with you all. Thank you for such a great session. Enjoy your portraits and I hope to hear from you soon. Guys, take care back in the States and don't be a stranger when you come back to Stuttgart.

Oh, and yes about the troll title. When I was photographing little sister, who is absolutely beautiful, I called her a princess. I soon found out that she did not like to be called princess, so instead her brothers called her a troll. She loved it! I thought that was the sweetest thing. (Because I was a tomboy in my younger years, and I did not like girlie things either.) I am so glad that I finally got to meet a troll.

I'd love to hear comments from all you readers out there. Don't be shy. It's a new year! : )

Till next time...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love love love the middle photo of the whole family most of all! It's gorgeous!!!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Thank you Jenny!