Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking forward to 2009

Dear Bloggers,

It was not that long ago that I was begging my friends, "Please let me borrow your family for a portrait session?" I would say, "I need to photograph other people because my kids are getting tired of me chasing them with the camera." Little did I know that my hobby would turn into a photo business.

2008 was my first full year as a professional photographer, and I couldn't be happier. As I look back on how much I have grown and what I have learned, I am so thankful for all my experiences. I am thankful for our loving God, and how he has led me to capture his little blessings in this world (both with and without the camera).

I appreciate everyone who has been in my life this year... God, my family, my friends, the MWR crew, ladies at the IBC, ladies in my belly dancing troop, my neighbors, and all my clients. I have met so many wonderful families who have amazing stories. I am so honored to have been a small part of your lives. Thank you for sharing yourself and your families with me.

I look forward to seeing you again next year. May you all find happiness and good health in the New Year.

Many Blessings,
Leslie Cervantez

One of my favorite images from last year. Painter in Paris

1 comment:

kms handmade said...

Sweet! Happy New Year!