Friday, January 16, 2009

A Cute Picture and A Funny Story



Here is a cute pic of my daughter who is modeling for me as I meter the light for one of my sessions. Thought I would share with everyone!

OK, the funny story. To all those who believe that if you eat gum it stays in your system for 7 years. MYTH BUSTED!!! Yesterday, my son finally put his climbing abilities to his own benefit. He found the sweets stash in the highest kitchen cabinet. So as one of my sons is napping, the other one has found the mother load. When I found him, he had almost eaten an entire brand new pack of mint gum. (I won't say the brand name for legal purposes. ;) So, I am thinking to myself... this is not a good thing. When I went to go and check on my other son, who was napping, I noticed that he had a little stick of gum lying next to him. So at least his brother was sharing...

Today, he had many "dirty" diapers with chunks of blue sprinkled all over. And the best thing of all is that they all had a minty unfresh smell. It kind of reminded me about that old Jim Carey skit of Flatuscents. Remember that one?

6 comments:

kms handmade said...

That is a cute picture! And that is a FUNNY story!

Corinnea said...

Hilarious!

Your daughter is lovely!!

Adrienne said...

oh my goodness... Did the gum upset his stomach? I never swallow my gum, it just doesn't seem healthy. But hey, that's part of what being a kid is about, right? Exploring, taking risks, getting into the candy stash...

Kara Forristall said...

haahahahaa... that's funny. "at least he's sharing" way to stay positive Leslie! love the photo...

Jennifer said...

I never swallow my gum either Adrienne...on purpose that is! It always really bums me out when I do because usually I just started chewing it. I asked Jon if he ever swallows his gum (on accident) and he said not since he was a kid. Am I the only one who does occasionally in my adult life? Very cute photo. Is your walls covered in your photography??

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

I am not sure if you are the only one Jenny. I can't remember the last time I swallowed my gum.