Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You Will Always Be My Baby!





Another HOT Maternity session. I wish I could post all your images up, but I cannot. They got a little too HOT if catch my drift! E & C, I loved your session and you guys worked the camera. All my little usual tricks did not work with you guys because you totally had your OWN STYLE, and it was a pleasure to photograph. You were troopers to hang out in the cold for so long, and it paid off. I think the roof is my new favorite place to shoot... Photographs that is!!! (That did not come out right, but you know what I mean.) E, you had some awesome poses against the wall. But I have to say that my ultimate favorite scene was the arched wall with the bikes under it. That was totally European! What a great way to document such a special time in your lives in such an AWESOME country. Beautiful, I love it!

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

That arch with the bikes is AWESOME!!!! What a great backdrop!

Adrienne said...

I LOVE that arch with the bikes! I'm totally jealous that we didn't find it! Even the arch empty of bikes would be cool. It's an amazing back drop, and these are amazing photos!

Jennifer said...

now that's a baby bump! lovely lovely photos:)