Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girl With The Dazling Eyes.







We spent the day in and out of the studio, and I loved every bit of it. Besides the fact that I stepped in dog poo, tracked it in your car, and lost my cell phone. I know that my phone is still sitting in a pile of dog poo right now! : ) You guys definitely left your mark on Stuttgart. You are so happy, in love, and comfortable together that I do not think it would have mattered where we shot. Your bond was so nice to see and very easy to capture on camera. Thank you for all the laughs and silliness. You are awesome, especially when we climbed out of the window to shoot on the roof. Rebels! I can't wait for your newborn shoot, and I will be working on my directing skills too. So, let me know next time we meet. Oh, and A. you win 1st place for the Most Dazzling Eyes Category... hands down!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thank you so much Leslie! They are awesome!!!! Now we just have to decide which ones we want to order...

Hehe, I am totally looking forward to the next one too. Hopefully, there will be no dog poo involved. ^_^

kms handmade said...

Those are all super pics, but that top one... wowza!!!!

Corinnea said...

Very pretty!! You guys look so great together. Another wonderful session Leslie!!

Jennifer said...

oh my god these are BEAUTIFUL!! Wow, I'm in awe..

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

WOW, Thank you guys so much for your comments. Weren't they awesome together? I totally had fun on this session. They were so relaxed and we had a blast. Especially with Brandon's funny jokes... I am so happy with the images.