Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Cream and Cake!





I think we have way too much fun on our sessions. From singing All My Single Ladies to Ice Cream and cake. Next time I will have to bring a disco ball and a fog machine. ;) You guys rocked the camera once again, and we got to spend time together. In between all the feedings I think we pretty much know each others lives now. So, in my book you all are considered family friends. (My family has extended to Florida as well.) There are too many pics to show from your session, because they are all so touching and beautiful. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you all around again. Also, I still have that beautiful drawing you made for me M. I love it. Thank you so much for that. Now my studio has personality... and everyone who has been there knows it needs some.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Om my golly, what a beautiful baby! And I can't say this enough... you are a FABULOUS photographer my dear!