Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun.


OK, I have a little confession. I have been consumed with finishing my website. I almost pulled 3 all-nighters in a row. I think I slept a total of 12 hours in those 72 hours. What can I say, I love what I do. But, now that I am rested and SO behind on my sessions, (sorry Adie), I am ready to go again. If you can, please check out my new website and pass it on to your friends. And as always, I would love to hear from you. People are coming out and talking with me about different blogs that they liked. I love sharing my life with you all, and I would like to hear from you as well. So leave me a comment or two, and that way I do not feel like I am talking to myself all the time. I know you are out there!!! Don't make me get the hose, Layla! (You know who you are.) That line is from Mrs. Doubtfire.

Please visit: http://www.lesliecervantez.com

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

No worries, Leslie. I soooo know how it goes; you get sucked into a project until you either finish it or you simply run out of steam. Your new website looks great, I'm flattered that you put some of our pictures into it! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
I'm enjoying your blog. I love your work, you do a beautiful job. I especially enjoy the children and baby shots.
I'm so thankful to have met you and your family.