Tuesday, February 24, 2009

S for Sweet Family Photo Session






I had such a nice time with you yesterday. Sorry that I had to bring my children to the photo shoot. We sure had a full house, didn't we? Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Your children are adorable and I love their big blue eyes. They have such wonderful personalities and I am glad that it came through nicely on your photos. You are such a sweet family, and it was a pleasure meeting and photographing you. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks for your newborn session. Many blessings to you.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love love love the 1st one the best!

Anonymous said...

Leslie/Rachelle,

These rock, Rachelle you look amazing in front of the window. I heard you had sweet little Hayden so congratulations to all of you.

Leslie you never cease to amaze!