Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a boy...








Hello again blogger friends. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I have been so caught up in the holidays and my family that my work fell slightly behind. I have finally finished this wonderful maternity session from two weeks ago. "S" Family, sorry it took a while to post these. I had a difficult time choosing the best images from your session. There were so many great shots here that I could not narrow them down. There is so much love and character in your images and I am so glad that I was able to be a part of that. I LOVE your maternity portraits in front of the windows, they are simply gorgeous. You go girl ;)

I can't wait for your newborn session!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

Thank you so much for capturing what turned out to be the last days (instead of weeks) of my pregnancy. We LOVE our photos, especially of McKenna and the family shots. It's hard to narrow down our choices.

Ketcher Lee Smith was born on the 29th and I'll be calling you soon to set up the newborn session. Can't wait to see what your talent has in store for our little man.

Thanks again for priceless photos we will cherish forever!
The Smith Family

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

You're welcome. I can't wait to meet Ketcher. I bet McKenna is loving her new baby brother. She was so excited for him to be here. Congratulations on your new arrival and I look forward to seeing you all again!
Leslie