Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sheek Maternity!












WOWZA!!! To our dear friends J & J. We love you guys so much and wish you the BEST with your new baby boy. Now, I know that you wanted to be my silliest couple ever, but I think you win the sexiest couple ever. You guys totally ROCKED the camera and your images are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for such a FUN FUN FUN session, y'all are awesome. I am so glad that you were willing to try anything. We just got creative, let loose and took some awesome images. I am kind of jealous of your pictures because I wish I had maternity pics like yours ;). Back in the day, I set up lights (in our basement) and took pictures with my Fuji S7000. (Yes, a point and shoot!) We took a family self portrait when I was VERY pregnant with the twins. Yeah, they are not glamorous or Fun. But we still have the pictures and that is what matters... but I still like yours better! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are AWESOME, love the one of him behind her in the doorway and the one of them on the steps. Once again, Leslie, you have captured some amazing images. BTW, I hope its not too late to place my order, I've been struggling w/ it and trying to narrow it down....

GoodeSeed said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful - the best maternity pics I've ever seen in my entire 50 years of life! Demi Moore has nothing on my Princess Julia and John is quite a hunk! (I'm not just saying this because I'm his mom; he truly is a hunk! tee-hee). YOU GUYS ROCK and the photographer is truly gifted by God! I cannot begin to imagine how gorgeous the baby is going to be. I'm looking forward to seeing him in GQ baby!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

awesome... !!! :) she is gorgeous ;)