Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Blue






Hello friends. Remember that song 'Baby Blue', by George Straight? (I think that was the name of the song.) I loved that song. Anyhow... Back from memory lane! Here is my baby blue for her second rockin' photo session. This girl is absolutely a Gerber Baby! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. She is such a joy! The puppy dog that you brought to the session was so cute. I loved how excited she was to see him. She was flapping her arms and had a smile from ear to ear. Her laugh was so cute... especially with her two bottom teeth showing. I think pink suits her very well, and her eyes are amazing. I love her new little outfits and I am so glad you asked me to photograph Little H again. Daddy, hold her tight because she's a cutie pie!

2 comments:

kms handmade said...

These photos are so beautiful! I love the blanket (or whatever) the baby is laying on and LOVE the overhead with the tutu! That's a pose to repeat!!

Jennifer said...

how did I miss this post? The photos are soooooooooooo sweet and beautiful!