Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Precious Moments








Hello again blogger friends. I am SO behind on posting my recent sessions. Things are starting to get a little hectic around here in preparation for the move. However, I am busier than ever with work and I am so thankful! Spring is coming and all my newborns are arriving. Baby C, you are such a blessing and your parents are wonderful together. E & C, I loved being a part of your family (even for a short while). You are so great together and watching you three is incredibly sweet. I almost started to cry while I was editing your session. Your love simply fills a room. Enjoy your portraits. - Leslie

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

Lovely as usual! I really like the one with the distressed overlay!

Adrienne said...

So sweet! Beautiful family, beautiful photos. I can't wait to do our second session!

Good luck with everything, I know your life has to be chaos right now.

Kara Forristall said...

Awww, Eric's baby! nice set Leslie, they are lucky to have you be their photographer!