Friday, September 19, 2008

Wonderful Maternity Session





Hey guys. It's me again... posting a beautiful maternity session. Last Sat. I met an awesome couple who is expecting their first child together. After their indoor session, we decided to take a drive to the local downtown platz. Once we found parking, we walked around and shot against different backgrounds. It was so much fun, kind of like a treasure hunt. The thing I love about being in Germany (aside from the fact that everything is so green) is going through the little towns. There are little details, textures and vibrant colors everywhere. It makes photography exciting and fun! Ideas were running through my head at every street. We did not get very far into town because there was so much to see within a few blocks. It seemed like I was stopping them every 30 steps or so. J & K, you were so much fun to be around! And I love the fact that you were in that HOT dress... even though it was cold outside. Thank you for sharing your time and laughter with me.

My BLOG is open for comments. I look forward to hearing from you.

until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! Love the color with the door.

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Thank you Zia, we had a blast that day. Don't they look great together? I am hoping to find more locations like these. I like the color too.