Monday, September 1, 2008

2 + 3 is 5...






Can you Imagine going to the doctor and finding out you are pregnant? What an exciting time, right? At at your next doctor's visit he says, you're having twins. Wow, even more exciting. Then at the third visit, you find out you are having TRIPLETS!!! Well that is this family's story... 2 + 3 is 5! It was such a pleasure meeting your family and spending time with you. Thank you for a wonderful session. I loved watching the kids interact with each other. They were having fun, playing, laughing and they were so sweet together. I am glad that no one ended up in the water ; ) The day turned out to be a beautiful one (even though the forecast was rain). I am so glad that we were able to get all the kids together before going off to college. K and N, I wish you a wonderful year in school. And to the entire W family, I truly hope you enjoy your pictures.

No comments: