Friday, November 14, 2008

Vineyards






The thing I love about Germany is that it is so green. When I moved here from Texas, I said "Wow, the plants actually look happy here." So what could be the downside to that? Rain! This wonderful family session was planned on a nice cloudy day. But for those of us who have lived in Germany know how unpredictable the weather is. It was raining off and on that day. It seemed that every time we thought it had stopped, and after we got all the kids downstairs, it would start raining again. (That happened twice.) So we all hiked back upstairs to wait the rain out. Later that day... We did eventually have a break and we visited the nearby vineyards. I LOVE it there! So many colors and the rows of grapevines are simply beautiful. Not to mention the top view of Stuttgart. I have found a new place to photograph. M family, you guys were such great sports that day. I loved spending time with you all. I am so glad that we finally got together again. I hope you enjoy your portraits. It was such a joy photographing the wonderful blessing in your life... your family.

1 comment:

Kara Forristall said...

These came out so nice, the weatherman wanted you to wait for just the right moment! good ol' test of patience