Monday, April 20, 2009

My Last Client in Germany...











Dear bloggers,

Ah, my time is shortening here in Stuttgart so quickly. To baby A, I have been waiting for you. Even though your daddy gives me a hard time, I couldn't wait to see you three together. Once again, I had a great time with you all and your portraits are beautiful. Thank you G Family, for your laughs and sarcasm. It was a perfect ending to my time here.

Of course this is not the last time I will take pics here in Germany. I just took my kids out to shoot today... I will post those soon. I think I will be on the airplane taking pictures out the window. If the weather is good.

Enjoy your portraits.
-Leslie

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

darling baby. very cute shots!!!

Adrienne said...

They are all gorgeous, Leslie, thank you so much! I hope Brandon didn't get to you too bad, the bum. We had fun with you too. We'll miss you!

kms handmade said...

What a way to go! These pics are beautiful. That top one may be one of my favs so far!