Friday, April 3, 2009

Cute & Cuddly








Hello bloggers, here is a cute & cuddly newborn session for you. To the S. Family, thank you for such a sweet session. I had such a great time with you all. I could not believe that baby H. did not want to fall asleep. He was so interested in everything going on. It was so funny because he had you guys really working hard. But we finally did get him to fall asleep... and the clicking of my camera did not help either. I did not realize this at the shoot, but he really looks a lot like your daughter. I can see it in his photos. Enjoy your new baby and your portraits. Many blessings to your family. -Leslie

5 comments:

kms handmade said...

It's baby Luke Skywalker!!! Aw, they are such a CUTE family!

Kara Forristall said...

Lovely! all parents should be so lucky to have such a great photographer, this community will miss you SO much!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Kara, you are SUPER SUPER SWEET! Thank you so much. I really wish that we could have spent more time together. You are always smiling and I love your work. I wish you well in all you do and with the new baby. YOU ROCK!!! Please keep in contact. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, it was such a comfortable shoot (as was the first one) and the pictures are awesome. The community will loose a very important person when your family leaves here but we wish you all the best!!

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Ok, you guys are going to make me cry! What AWESOME comments. I have had so much fun with all my sessions. I feel like you all are a part of my family. In such a short time, I have watched so many families grow. I been so blessed to help capture those times. You all have given so much to me and I thank you so VERY MUCH!!!