Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tribal Delight with Sharon Kiara

Aela, sorry it has taken me a while to post these images. I truly had a wonderful time dancing and photographing that night. To all the ladies (and man) dancing in the show, all I can say is WOW! There was so much talent, beauty and elegance on the dance floor. Thank you so much for an eventful and delightful show. To all my friends who came to watch the performances... You guys ROCK!!! I loved seeing you out there and from the bottom of my heart, I am thankful for your friendship and support. Make sure to check out the slideshow underneath Sharon's Photo. Special Thank you to Aela Badiana for organizing and putting on a great show.

--Leslie



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Leslie,
I really love the pictures. You went above and beyond to put this beautiful slide show together, thank you. For everyone else, this talented lady also danced in the show and kicked butt! The curse of the good photographer is that you are never in the photos yourself.
Thanks again Leslie,
Aela

Leslie Cervantez Photography said...

Aela,
I am the one who should be thanking you! Your efforts and hard work (together with D) are amazing. I love your ability to make things happen, and I am proud to be a small part of it. You and your family are awesome, and I am so glad that you have become a part of my life.
Your friend,
Leslie