Sunday, February 3, 2008

Here's to the hope for a great year.



One thing I have learned is that time goes by so fast. At times it feels as if the days are so long. Then days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into years. Pretty soon we reflect on our lives and begin thinking about the good ole' days. We ask ourselves, "Where did the time go?"

It is nice to have portraits to look at and remember those times. Because after a few years when your baby enters Kindergarten, you will not remember the loud crying that kept you up at night. Instead, you will reflect on how they have grown into the child they have become.

Portraiture is a beautiful way of preserving different stages in our lives. It allows us to take a step out of our busy schedules and pay attention to the world around us. Photography for me has developed from a simple hobby to a wonderful passion in my life. With that passion (and hard work), I have started a photography business. And it is my pleasure to artistically capture the timeless moments in your life.

This is an exciting time for me. As of Feb. 2008, I will be accepting business under contract through MWR. If you are interested in booking a session with me please contact me via e-mail or telephone. I look forward to meeting you, and thank you for visiting my BLOG!

No comments: