Monday, December 10, 2007

Camila



Wonderful, sweet Camila. I had such a great time photographing her because she was so curious and playful. I had to get creative to keep her entertained. We found bugs, we spun until we got dizzy, and I think I even rolled in the grass at one point. I love all her different expressions. They just bring a smile to my face. She was not interested in taking photographs that day, and did not really pay attention to the camera. She was just being herself. I loved that about her session because that is what made her portraits fun and unique... I was just there to capture her life that day.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh my, what a beautiful girl, and you are an AMAZING photographer, Leslie!!! I can't wait for you to come over here, I'm gonna tell everyone about you!